Bando’s ultra-high heat and abrasion resistant conveyor belt lineup is specifically designed and compounded to yield exceptionally long service life. Heat Carry™ conveyor belts are used in applications where extreme material temperatures (up to 850°F) are expected and wear resistant product is a must.
- Cement plants (clinker, cement products, dry clay, etc.)
- Steel mills (sintered ore, coke, pellets, slag, etc.)
- Superior resistance to heat and abrasion
- Molded edged belts manufactured to width
- Dependable vulcanized splices
- Handles material temperatures up to 850°F
- Superior adhesion between the cover rubber and core body when exposed to heat
- Lasts up to 50% longer than conventional heat-resistant belt
Contact Shinichiro Muranishi for conveyor belt information.
Note: Use flame-resistant belts if any oils other than vegetable oils are in or adhering to the materials being transported.
《Applications that must be avoided》
- 1. Applications that must be avoided for all heat-resistant conveyor belts
・Avoid materials that contain or have on their surface other oils than vegetable oil even a little.
・Avoid applications that require flame resistance.
- 2. Applications that must be avoided for Heat Carry HC-710, HC-730, and HC-770 conveyor belts
・Avoid conveying powder materials at 180ºC or higher.