Serpentine drives with one or more reverse bends which require power to be transmitted from both sides of the belt can put extra stress on belt components. Bando’s Double V dual-direction flexibility assures long life - as much as 40% more than traditional Double V-belts.
- Ideally suited to handle tough applications such as agricultural, textile and printing machinery.
- High strength polyester tensile cords provide superior length stability and fatigue resistance.
- Cords are bonded together chemically to the body of the belt to prevent separation and to assure long service life.
- The upper and lower sections of the belt are compounded for extra flexibility to allow the belt to bend easily in both directions.
- Designed for low heat build-up to extend belt life.
- Meets ARPM standards for oil and heat resistance and static conductivity.
Click here to find an authorized Bando distributor or call (800) 829-6612.