Low-temperature bonding & high heat resistance bonding material achieved with low temperature sintered silver nanoparticles
- Pressure-free bonding between metals (Au, Ag, Cu)
- High bonding strength
- High electric and thermal conductivities
- High thermo stability and reliability
Achieves both low bonding temperature and high heat resistance.
This bonding material uses silver nanoparticles that are capable of low temperature sintering. With conventional solder and similar materials, it was necessary to use the devices at or below the bonding temperature. However this bonding material has heat resistance that allows it to be used with no problems even in high temperature environments that exceed the bonding temperature.
Capable of bonding without pressure
The same durability and heat resistance as when pressure is applied can now be achieved with pressure less bonding. Because the pressure application process is not necessary, the manufacturing process can be simplified, helping reduce costs and the number of processes.
Provides both high thermal conductivity and low electrical resistance.
Achieves both high thermal conductivity and low volume (electrical) resistivity, something that was not possible with previous bonding materials. This supports both electrical conduction and heat dissipation without problems when bonding a power device or other chip that has a high withstand voltage and large current.
Nanoparticles feature low-temperature sintering for improved melting points. Silver nanoparticles make use of Bando’s dispersion technology for pressure-free, low-temperature bonding with high heat-resistance and high reliability.
- For bonding of power devices or other chips with high withstand voltage and large current
- As a (lower cost) substitute for gold-tin solder when bonding LED, laser diodes, or Peltier elements
- For bonding of ECU and other automobile components, communication devices, robot controllers, and similar parts
Click here for more information: https://www.bandogrp.com/heatsolutions/index_en.html
Please contact Jason Sorce for more information: email@example.com