Power Ace® Combo
resolves flipping or jumping problems
To resolve problem applications where belts are flipping over or jumping out of the sheaves, utilize Bando’s series of Combo belts. The tie band assures lateral rigidity and guides the belts into the sheave grooves.
- The tie band, reinforced with high strength transverse tensile cords, is fully oil and heat resistant and permanently welds the individual belts together.
- Combos utilize the premium quality Power King® and Power Ace® belts, with all of their features and benefits.
- Assures equal load distribution in drives where high shock or pulsating loads cause belts to whip, flip over or jump out of the sheave grooves.
- Combos are ideal for use on vertical shaft drives.
- Meets ARPM standards for oil and heat resistance and static conductivity.
Click here to find an authorized Bando distributor or call (800) 829-6612